My research experience for the most part has been positive. Throughout high school I received various research projects in just about every subject. Surprisingly, my favorite and most affective one was the longest and most demanding. For this project I had to research and write a 15 page paper on three different subjects for my psychology class final. I think what really helped for this project was the fact that we had a sufficient amount of time to complete it and was given a lot of support on where to find information. I think that research projects were very beneficial and made me find my own information instead of it being handed to me. Through the process I learned how to find information and learn on my own. Because I have had a good experience in previous classes and have a positive outlook on research projects, I think it will translate over to my college courses.
Link to Annotated Bibliography example
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment